Sunday 23 October 2011

Evaluation on Website

For my website i choice to do a fan site for the band Mcfly. I created 5 pages for my website , which included a Home page , News, Events, information on the band and My own photography on mcfly. For my Home page i decided to keep it quiet basic. I choose to just have the links to the other pages, i also added a image which i got from the internet. At the bottom of the page i embedded the band’s music video. I got this video from YouTube, while i was embedding it i choose the size that i wanted so that it looked right on the page.
Throughout my pages i kept mainly the same with the same background and fonts so that it flowed and looked like it was all part of the same website. On most of my pages i had images of the band and all my pages included links back to the home page, so that it would be easy for someone to find what they’re looking for.
Overall i am quiet happy with the website i have produced although i do feel that it is a little to basic. I made sure that all the links that i have on my website worked and they did which i was happy about. If i could do it again i would maybe change my home page a bit, so that i had a image of the  band as the background so it would be easier to tell what the website is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment